A few more pieces of bedroom inspiration I found whilst browsing House & Home today. We still have a little list of stuff to do for the room:
- Clean & tidy the room up.
- Buy new bedding (inviting, plush bedding just seems to make a bedroom, doesn’t it?).
- Think of some clever ways for storage (love that wicker basket at the foot of the bed).
- Considering a small little floor corner for book reading, guitar playing and chilling… perhaps with pillows and a soft rug (that little bay window seating area? Divine).
- Installing lighter, airier curtains that let the light in (although this comes along with less privacy… we are still thinking about this tradeoff).
- Finding little trinkets for some pop and pizzazz.
So really, it’s still very much a (happy) work in progress :)