So I can’t tell if it’s just me but isn’t it difficult to buy men gifts? I’ve been scouring the web for gifts to buy the men I know but it seems I have already exhausted the wallet, cufflinks, cologne set of options. Well, if you’re like me, here are a couple of ideas for the men in your lives (in a variety of price ranges!):
- Cubebot, Cool Material, $25 – Because every guy wants a wooden transformer that can virtually do any dance pose he is incapable of performing, right… right?
- Illustrated moustache flask, Whimsy & Ink, $17.95 – The boy got one for the wedding and he kinda loves it.
- Credit card knife, Cool Material, $29 – My brother says every man needs a knife, this one could fit in his wallet!
- Waxed canvas book bag, Brook Farm General Store, $105 – For him to look a little old school and a little modern at the same time.
- Salut flask, Izola, $22 – A more sophisticated flask or flask for people who are tired of this moustache craze (how could you be though? consider this!)
- Chronograph watch, Timex, $165 – A sleek, stylish watch for him, so I can steal it and wear it from time to time.
- Charcoal botas, TOMS, $68 – The gift that’s socially responsible and good looking to boot.
- Leather work bag, Banana Republic, $228 – Because messenger bags are sexy. That is all.