A few little favourite things for the ladies in your life:
- Marceau hobo, J Crew, $278 – Because it’s always okay to add to her bag collection.
- Stichwork silk dress, Madewell, $198 – soft, flirty and fit for any holiday party.
- Fantasy ballerina flats, Zara, $35.90 – I just bought these and trust me, they are rad… and most subtly sparkly.
- Love Knots Persimmon dress, Aijek, $169 – Who doesn’t love a sexy open back?
- Petite covered casserole, Terrain, $17.95 – Good for cooking and also pretty for serving, can’t beat multitasking cookware.
- Sun shower necklace, Terrain, $48 – because it makes just the right amount of a statement.
- Complete kitchen set temporary tattoos, Tattly, $20 – so cute & fun!
- Mini zip tie dye leather, Scout & Catalogue, $36 – for a little lovely and versatility, can be used to store makeup, change, cards and all that jazz.